I am a game artist with a software engineering background. My passion and skill set has led me to develop indie mobile games for the past 2 years, focusing on art, code and design.
I am self-driven to acquire new skills and learn new tools. For the duration of my independent stint, I have picked up Unity, Krita and Illustrator, having already known Photoshop. Combined with my previous work experience as a C++ Engineer, I was able to prototype several games and ultimately ship 2 products that are available on the Google Play store. The work I enjoyed the most was creating the 2D game assets and animated UI elements each development cycle.
You can find the finished games here:
Currently, I am looking for a role that combines my technical knowledge and my creative passion, especially in 3D modeling.
Game developer making casual mobile games.
- Games were made and prototyped in Unity with C#
- Responsible for all art assets, from concept to final
- Created UI with animations
- Designed, play-tested, and balanced game mechanics iteratively
- 2 games completed and shipped on the Google Play store
C++ client-side engineer for mobile games, on teams averaging 8 people.
- Worked with UI artists and product managers to create more dynamic UX
- Added features to the in-house UI tool
- Wrote and fixed UI export scripts
- Worked closely with community team to solve live game problems